This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Drink) So...the folks at Four Loko want in on that 'Moskato Life'..





I'm not making this up..I promise... Wondering what the folks at 'Moscato' are thinking of this one...smh


Moskato Life is a combination of light carbonation and sweetness that delivers on consumer’s desire for varied drink choices. Packaged in a 750 ml bottle at 6 percent alcohol by volume (ABV), Moskato Life is available in two flavors – Moscato and Rose. The product is available now in select markets with national availability by the summer’s end.



Oh boy.... I can see this popping up in a cooler near me.. @ some of the folks I know...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...