This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Music Video) @MeganNicolle X Rapture (hip hop remake of @IamAnitaBaker classic) (produced by @BEANZbeanzBEANZ)











"This is the first track off of Megan Nicolle's mixtape 'Yesterday's MakeUp' due THIS SUMMER!!"




Wonder what @EmpressEricka thinks of this joint? Gonna have to pass it along and see if this meets the standards of the 'LADY herself'.. @ the song that is used for this track.



My personal opinion? Well ya'll know I don't put up music that I don't like just do be out here slandering it so...there's that angle. I think she did a commendable job. I think it is dope she made a tribute song to a person who clearly had some sort of influence on her musical direction..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...