This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/interview) @IAMANITABAKER X Interview with CNN...








She is on tour NOW.. I'm definitely going to check her out on her East Coast swing... Somewhere.. Might even have a couple of surprises for ya'll. You should go HERE to read ALL ABOUT HER THOUGH... My friend Ericka has EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND MORE ON HER. (Believe, she knows her stuff as she is CLOSE to the situation....Think TWITTER/social media presence..) Matter of fact, I got this FROM HER SITE...which is on the right in the blogroll in case you didn't notice... Damm my friends do some pretty dope things outchea I tell ya..


Yes, I LOVE ANITA BAKER'S MUSIC. Straight like that.




http://musicnerdery.com/2012/05/04/video-anita-baker-talks-to-soledad-obrien-about-new-album-21st-century-love-and-connecting-with-fans-through-social-media/




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...