This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(video) @KingMagazine w/@JHONNIBLAZE @KiyaRenae @Cyn_Santana @realjenyromero @officiallymeme @Sincerelyward @YONCEE @iamShenekaAdams

and of course.. @modelCarmelCndy








Yeah...all of their names aren't gonna fit in the title line but they DEFINITELY fit in this clip... Enjoy it...



SONG:
Chris Brown - Strip (Instrumental)

Shot & Edited by:
Tarik "The Video Freak" Sykes of Billet Video Studios for KING-MAG!

TWITTER:
MODELS:
JHONNI BLAZE - @JHONNIBLAZE
KIYA RENAE - @KiyaRenae
CYN SANTANA - @Cyn_Santana
JENY ROMERO - @realjenyromero
CARMEL CANDY - @modelCarmelCndy
MEME LACOUR - @officiallymeme
SINCERELY WARD - @Sincerelyward
YONCEE - @YONCEE
SHENEKA ADAMS - @iamShenekaAdams

King Magazine - @KingMagazine
Sean Malcolm - @Sean_Malcolm (Editor in Chief)
Tarik "The Video Freak" Sykes - @DUNKonDUNKS

Shot With:
Canon 7D
Canon 70-200mm IS
Sigma 20mm 1.8
Zacuto Z-Finder Jr.
Manfrotto Mono-Pod


TECHNICOLOR "CINESTYLE" PICTURE STYLE



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...