This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Smartphone/Apps) So..#Instragram has hit the Android Market you say??






Cats are out here salty too! I told you earlier last month it was coming though.. As you can see up top, I do have it..

In case you are having issues with finding it in the Play store/it says your phone is incompatible with the app and you KNOW IT IS (2.2 or higher..) , use the Play weblink..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.android

Still having trouble? The good folks at Android Phone Fans have a video..(Damm where was this at when I was fumbling through this earlier? lol)


UPDATE: It was suggested by a good friend of mine that the following programs be used with Instagram. I am looking for their equivalents now..>>> ...Pic Stitch, Pic Frame and Nostalgio. Found a couple but none to solve the dreaded 'picture is too small' error most are getting. I'm working on it though. @ an answer. I have a few ideas...



I found an answer to the 'too small' picture thing.... AND A FEW ALTERNATIVES TO PITCH STITCH TO BOOT..
http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/04/appsandroidiphonesmartphone-so-you-got.html
 



Watch out for those angry iPhone users who are not happy about having their only real 'chip' over other phone users.

I will also say that for some of you who use some of the other picture apps of the World, you might not be all that 'impressed' by the features. It is a nice app but I suspect it is more about the social networking/secret society aspect that existed prior to today. You just 'couldn't get in' unless you had an iPhone. Even if it was from Walmart for $50. That changed today. Think of how BBM users used to talk about that feature and how everyone who didn't have it 'felt they were missing out'. @ exclusivity of it all. I tell you, these folks who develop these apps SURE KNOW HOW TO PLAY ON THAT. Even with the release of it on Android today. *


My username on there? There is a hint in the blog's title (it includes my username it would have been my username but.....) I warn you, I will probably be boring unless I am out at a concert or out and about. I would hope anyway.. @ my usage. 


*Something else I find interesting in that most iPhone users are upset like it is a 'class issue'. Peep the price I gave for the one available at Walmart. Are they sure they want to make it about that? The other thing I found interesting is I see mostly folks of certain skin tones RIDING HARD for said class issue. Same folks who are upset when something they 'don't have' is used against them and they are ridiculed, excluded, shunned, discriminated against, etc, etc, etc... Just an observation. @ what behavior folks seem to learn from their oppressors. Yeah..you knew SOMEWHERE I WAS GOING TO go in WITH IT.







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...