This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview) @therealSap X @DopeDrops Interview at @SXSW..







The homie Sap sits down with Kaine of Indiana based site Dope Drops while they are out in Texas at @SXSW on his mixtape, going to Pittsburgh to create "Donald Trump" with Mac Miller, upcoming projects and breaks down what it means to be a #PIONEER. Dope interview. Gives you a little more insight on Sap, who also crafted Meek Mill's first regional hit in Philadelphia, "In My Bag" and currently has ANOTHER SMASH HIT with Mac Miller called "Thoughts From A Balcony...





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...