This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Changes) ATTENTION!!! There has been a change in the AD SYSTEM on the blog....

Don't be alarmed. You will be taken to a 'non threatening' ad BEFORE YOU GET TO YOUR DESIRED POST if you are coming from Twitter. Why?

Because I don't like to do things for free. That's why! As you probably have noticed on the right, there is also a section there now for 'advertising space' and such. Again...I've done enough 'favors' and the like I believe on the blog and it is now time for me to ratchet this thing up a notch. So if you happen to be one of those folks who follow the blog who 'DO SOMETHING' and you want to promote it, hit me up. We can work something out. I wanted to make changes that wouldn't affect content and this is the best way I found to do it. I didn't want to have those corny "Jasmine' webcam ads up and shit and I SURELY didn't want 'penis pumps' and shit like that permeating the blog. @ the alternatives that would have NO DOUBT BOUGHT MONEY but bought with it a certain 'eh' factor that I don't want to bring. So the little ads will do for now. Don't be alarmed though. The ads aren't long and you can opt out of them within 5 secs...

Just thought I would at least address it as some of you come to the blog DIRECTLY and via the Twitter feeds. 


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...