This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Words/videos/Grown Folks Talk) Courtesy of my boy @Shane_MSGDUTI







I remember having these same revelations (thoughts, fears, questions, all of that..) as a young man as I was growing up. Luckily, there were folks around to help even when I didn't always accept their 'help'. So many questions and adventures that led to the answers that these young brothers are not only seeking but FINDING. Good to see this particular young man thinking 'cause that is all I ever wanted for him. Was for him to use his unique ability to see things 'developing before they happened' to navigate his way through life like he used to on the court*


I'm gonna get out of the way and let you listen to this 3 part introduction of what the letters in his Twitter name stands for and how him and his boy are out here trying to make some headway in the World.









My boy (right)







































*Make no mistake, the boy was nice. He played at Laurinburg. They don't ask you to play there for nothing. Good to see him using his gift for other things for real. Hopefully this will inspire someone else who was once in his shoes..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...