This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/tribute) A Tribute to Heavy D... Will Smith and many more speak on him in this joint..

You can catch it on Centric (and as soon as they MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO BE EMBEDDED, I will embed their link...hint..hint..nudge..nudge...PUSH..) smh


I was an UNAPOLOGETIC HEAVY D FAN as a youth and as an adult. I know some of you 'respected him' but really didn't start giving it up to him until MUCH LATER. Never that over here. I always loved his music.





















His brother Floyd sent this to me via Twitter. It is Floyd's daughter singing in tribute to her Uncle Heavy..

 


In the meantime though, Yardie came through with it..

(Here's the clip where that scene you see up top came from..In case you are wondering.. Classic movie.. 







21222726 by YardieGoals
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...