This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Yeah...T.I. said.. "Not twice you don't..." @ fool him.. Signs Iggy Azalea..

After his time incarcerated pretty much (his words..not mine) cost him, Meek Mill (he had him in his camp..), T.I. made sure to snatch up some talent.

Now I don't know how many of you are Iggy fans but the young people like her. Here's the video with them talking about it...

He also signed TRAE THE TRUTH outta Houston and Chip....(formerly Chipmunk) 


Get More: Music News

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...