This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Courtesy of @Soul_Sanc X @Phontigallo X @9thWondermusic w/ @richmedina at @RBMA





Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend (damm sinus infections!) otherwise...*

Thankfully, the folks at Soul Sanctuary provided us with a peek.. **




*You know I would probably be putting up flicks and the like of my own....


** Red Bull Academy is usually VERY GOOD ABOUT PUTTING UP FULL VIDEOS of their events so I am expecting one from them soon.. I'll put it up when it does come. Hell..I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO.. lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...