This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos) @marianngavelo Red Carpet pics for #CasaDeMiPadre and more..









Peep the videos. You have seen her before. You probably just don't realize it. She is also on "It Is Always Sunny"


















































Mariann & Danny DeVito
















She is on HDNET...http://www.sexgodrocknroll.com/



Sexy Word: Osculate from Sex, God, Rock 'n Roll on Vimeo.





Even if you don't know Spanish, you should watch the video..and fake it....lol







She is the lead video girl in this video...






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...