This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/video) @Lux_Suicide X Giving reasons to follow her/ w/@MickeyFactz Polaroids & Mickey Mause mixtape by Mickey Factz









What DOES THAT PRETTY YOUNG LADY HAVE TO DO WITH MICKEY FACTZ? Keep scrolling down. The music is probably not safe for work...The pictures of her after this DEFINITELY AREN'T.







Clearly a video has been shot for one of Mickey's tracks.. With Lux in it. I will tag the picture that indicates that..
































Music and girls...Can't be mad......




The Mickey Factz video Polaroid





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...