This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of The Week Part 2: @iNkModeLeah



From VA but has a some Carolina in her.....Very NICE BUT NO NONSENSE ON TWITTER. Takes some absolutely DOPE pictures AND HAS SOME DOPE TATS...

















































You have probably seen me talk to her on the main Twitter account if you follow there. Go on ahead and get familiar with her though...




You can follow her on Tumblr and get a better sense of her...



















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...