This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @theroots Picnic X event schedule

Last year, I wasn't able to make it unfortunately as I had a personal tragedy. Broke my streak of attending them all. This year, I hope to attend. See you there if you are going..

I'm telling you right now. There's NO WAY short of death that if Wale is going to be performing in Philly that Meek won't be there. I can't fathom MMG coming to Meek's town and him not showing up. Which will be good 'cause two years ago, Meek performed but they had him in the tent. I'm thinking this time, the main stage is where he will be....  Ditto with Kid Cudi...@ the tent thing. I'm thinking he might get to play the main stage..(Hopefully)

Oh and of course I want to see the Legendary Roots Crew BACK UP DE LA SOUL.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...