This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) A few of the Honey Series pictures.. It has been out a minute now..









Here are a few of them from Stephanie Santiago, Des, and Denita....

Why am I just now putting them up? Been a little busy. Plus, I wanted to see them ALL IN THEIR ENTIRETY first. So I waited. Sorry. Still not going to put them ALL UP. You can go to their site and peep 'em.

You can go here and see it though. It is REALLY NICE the way they did it. All the models are repped and you can go down in ABC order to see your favorite.


http://honey.dynastyseries.com/

















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...