This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Maintence) The blog is undergoing some maintence today..




PLEASE BARE WITH US (ME) AS I TRY TO UPDATE THE LOOK OF THE BLOG AND FIX SOME OF THE NEW FEATURES THAT THE NEW TEMPLATE HAS TO OFFER.


Hopefully, I can get all of them up and running.

Thank you for your patience in advance....*


Carolinaware...



*The look has already changed but I have to tweak it. Sure you don't mind..You can still look around. The posts are still here...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...