This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Grown Folks Talk) Fellas (and some ladies): Stop the 'fuzzy math' when it comes to sexual #'s. Better yet. Stop asking. ..


Just like this magical 'hoe number' some ya'll have outchea.. @ folks who don't have answer for this equation.



 Ask about his/her health. (Recurring theme throughout this post. Won't be the last time you see that phrase..)


 Lets be honest. Ya'll aren't built for the answer. Which is why you use the 'fuzzy math' method to 'muddle shit up'. To justify your fragile ego. Don't worry, you aren't ALONE. We do it as humans for all types of reasons. This is just one example. As touched on in a post by my boy OG Nitty*, the person's number is TRULY THEIR BUSINESS ANYWAY PLUS THERE IS NO MAGICAL NUMBER THAT IS 'RIGHT'. I've YET TO HAVE FOLKS GIVE ME SO MUCH AS A 'RANGE' as to what is an acceptable number for a given time period for sexual partners. Oh, they start off that way but then when we start off doing the math, they trail off. Think, 1 to 3 folks a year for a person who is 30 who started at say...15.. Yeah...it 'sounds good' until you start multiplying. The 'standard' doesn't equal the 'reality' of the situation. The reality of the situation is that if you want to have sex with someone and the FEELING IS MUTUAL, the longer you live, the higher the number is going to be in regards to their 'number of times at the rodeo'. It is just a fact. Some of you are out here looking for the Fairy GodSlut to bless you with the 'She does EVERYTHING but she is a Virgin' pot of Gold outchea while you (and everyone else) are out here just getting your Prince Akeem on sowing your 'royal' oats. This is basic math. Shouldn't be anything 'fuzzy' about it. Regular good people have sex idiot. @ the usage of a # to shame folks for doing it.








Before I REALLY GET INTO THOUGH, I want to address you ladies that are sitting here snigglin' as you read this. Now I know some of you are gonna start that, "I took some years off for me' shit that you like to fall back on when you want to 'brag about your number' and shit. That's cool. If your number is low, GOOD FOR YOU. But lets be clear. Everyone else didn't get SHITTED ON OUT HERE THOUGH LIKE YOU DID so you can't hold folks to YOUR STANDARD 'cause you decided that 'all niggas weren't shit' and started having 'relations' with...oops...I mean you took some time off from 'dick'..my bad. Or even if you didn't partake in sexual relations of ANY SORT WITH ANYONE again, we all aren't you. @ taking being hurt to the extreme of a 3 year hiatus. ** Don't penalize the rest of us for your 'hurt alert' ass. @ your 'time away from the court'. Besides, we know ya'll leave out some encounters due to (insert your reason here E.I. 'No emotional connection, on vacation, didn't 'like him anyway' or whatever reason you use to pretend that sex didn't happen..). Just thought I would address that right quick before we went any further...





Now where was I? Oh yeah..I wanted to ask questions of some of you judgmental ass folks outchea...


Now lets just say that someone DID manage to fall PERFECTLY in line with this fictitious magical number that you can't seem to put into any type of range that some of you deem appropriate for sexual relations, are you gonna stop clowning them for not being 'experienced'? Are you going to stop using words like 'stuck up' or phrases like 'She thinks she is too good to be out here with folks"?

What about if YOU, WITH YOUR HIGH ASS NUMBER, does manage to have sex with her? Then what? Are ya'll going to stop with the 'I broke her down' bullshit? The 'I got over' mentality? Is she now a hoe by proxy because she fucked with your sorry ass? Riddle me that one Sherlock...

I mean there seems to be 'no win' in this situation. @ the 'numbers' game. Too high and you are a hoe. Too low and you are stuck up and a 'goodie two shoes'. Oh and there's no number for each age so you can't be 'normal'. You either have to be one or the other.. And you want to know why I want ya'll to grow up and stop asking for folks 'sexual numbers' though? -_- It should be clear. The RULES ARE MUDDLED AS FUCK. They always have been too. I don't want to make it sound like this is new. If you really knew me though, you would know I've been screaming this since I first had sex. (14) 'Cause at some point, I was confused by all the 'high number' talk. Especially when I knew folks were 'lying' about what they did and didn't do 'cause...well...I WAS THERE. @ who really had sex with who. Why is THAT IMPORTANT? Because you negros don't 'let shit go' that's why. You are still running on rumors of shit that happened 20 years ago even after YOU FOUND OUT THE DUDE (OR GALS) whose information you trusted so much were some 'frauding ass busters'. @ who they REALLY GOT BUSY WITH. Some of them are still passing that 'wack ass game' to their kids and their kid's kid out here. That's why it is important. I know the mentality of 'If he/she said it and they are popular/witty/hold weight, then it must have happened" truly is still thriving and guess what...(WHISPERS) That skews the 'numbers' too......-_-. Hadn't thought of that had you Sherlock? I know....

You see so maybe it is time to grow up and act like an adult for once. Stop it with the high school Laura/Steve Eurkel shit. @ the outlook on things. Folks are grown.

Dudes, stop running up on girls asking for how many sexual partners they had and MOST DEFINITELY STOP the 'background' checks if she is truly healthy. She had a life before your sorry ass and you will have one after her. Stop looking the Gift Horse in the mouth. @ all this bad mouthing women about the sex they have BEFORE AND AFTER YOU. It is not your concern. Only thing you should care about is if she is healthy. You can ask her THAT. That's cool. After that, everything else is being less than a man truthfully. Girls worry about the next person. Real men REALLY DON'T and don't even ask about it. Besides, most of you have the ego of a gnat. That is to say the 'slightest' little thing sets you off on a period like rampage. Ole Carl Thomas ass niggas...Why set yourself up to fail by asking for a number that you know you can't accept either way? If her number is low, you are gonna worry about if she knows what she is doing? (Wrongfully so...as she just might be...well..GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES...It happens you know..) If her number is too high, you are gonna worry about all type of silly shit. High or low, you should ALWAYS be worried about her health if that is gonna be a concern. Any # over zero should raise that flag. The things you could get are like bullets. They don't speak numbers and they don't have names on them. They do them and get at whoever. Period. Stop thinking like a little boy for once. Damm.


 Ladies, you can stop 'spreading the word' about who sucked who off too. You were over there in the corner busy yourself. Remember? It doesn't matter that you 'never called that dude again 'cause you knew he had no contact info on your and ya'll were out of town.'. Nope. Sorry. If you are going to be grown, then be grown. Own up to your own shit and stop worrying about what the next broad is doing so you can look good. *** Own your numbers man. Without ya'll, we don't get laid by the OPPOSITE SEX. You are the opposite sex.


























*Sometimes I think Nitty is eavesdropping on my thoughts. I already had this post planned then he wrote this....


HEAD TO HEAD- -HOW IT GOES DOWN BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN: I SAY "FUCKIT"!


...and then I KNEW I had to write it.


 ** It should be noted that some of you who I do know who did that, you were NOT A JOY TO BE AROUND. Trust me. @ that time period. smh

 *** If you weren't in the same room with her when she did it, that is even MORE REASON TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. You didn't see it happen. I don't care if it is your 'bestie' telling you that he did it and he swore on his mother. He more than likely swears on his mother every time he is jammed up....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...