This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Event) @FeOfficial aka The Foreign Exchange at Capital Jazz Festival | Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia MD | June 3, 2012

The Foreign Exchange at Capital Jazz Festival | Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia MD | June 3, 2012



 Might be a busy weekend for me I see.... Definitely want to see them there...



The Foreign Exchange (Phonte + Nicolay) with Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, Zo! and live band at the 20th Annual Capital Jazz Festival


Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM 
 
 Merriweather Post Pavilion , 10475 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia MD 21044 | (410) 715-5550
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...