This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) 3 tracks.. #tunetuesday My boy @ShizzNitty w/@MeekMill w/production by @jahlilbeats & @therealsap #throwbacktuesday





All of these joints got it poppin' in the area (DE/NJ/PA) where Shizz is from. The assist from Meek was genuine too. Him and Shizz have a good chemistry. You can hear it on the records. A little history lesson for the rest of the World on three of the hottest names in hip hop right now who all will attest to the talent that is Shizz Nitty.... * You can also see that THEY HAVE BEEN HOT long before the 'rest of the World' got to know that they had talent.

Shoutout to DJ Difference and DJ Bran too..






It's Like That- ft. Meek Mill (Prod. by Sap)



Still probably my favorite Jahlil Beat to this day.. Shake 'Em Off




and of course the Sap produced.. Sox In Da Air (remix) ft. Meek Mill again... Oh... if you pay close attention SAP IS RAPPING ON THIS JOINT TOO. @ those of you who were 'surprised' his mixtape was so good..





*We haven't forgotten about you Shizz! I know I haven't. Just holding your place for you 'till you get back. Don't worry. We are waiting on you..This is just my way of letting you know I'm still thinking about you fam. One.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...