This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Mother in Conn. sentenced to 12 years (5 suspended) for enrolling her kid out of district..

She also has to serve 5 years (concurrent) for drug charges in Bristol (Where she allegedly really lived while her son was attending school in Norwalk) Very sad as CLEARLY she was wrong BUT CLEARLY she was just trying to provide for her child. I don't want to play arm chair lawyer on this one 'cause I don't know the 'end result' of her NOT PLEADING GUILTY. All I know is that the child is now without his mother (he is in his grandmother's care). I feel bad for all parties involved. Yes, I understand it is the law. I get that. I just wonder if this could have been handled another way. And ya'll know how I AM ABOUT GIVING 'PASSES' FOR FOLKS AND THEIR BEHAVIOR. Could she have made some better choices in Life earlier? Probably. Now isn't the time for that though. (Maybe later)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...