This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Video) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week Part 1: @AngelaRosado X


I usually lead with a candid picture but this one was so good I had to use it first. I may switch it though.




























She wanted folks to pick their favorite body part on her..




















Stats
Age: 22
Height: 5’8″
Weight: 125
Chest: 34 B
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive
Dress: 2-4
Shoes: 9
Ethnicity: Hispanic (Puerto Rican)
Languages: English and Spanish (Per her website...)








The YouTubes are all on her channel so check her out there as well....







You've seen her before... Especially you ladies out here... (Yes, I have female fans of this series.. Trust me. They weigh in in the DMs..)




















































Maxim shoot...


















































 

Modeling for Akoo..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...