This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Hump Day Courtesy of @Lux_Suicide...(NSFW..at some point..)



 







New York gal. LOVELY CURY HAIR..(I love 'em...) Tattoos....fit.....Seems to be very sweet.. Go follow her and get familiar...

 I'll post 'nice' pictures of her...Towards the bottom it is gonna get hectic though (For those of you at work..)




















































 






The end result of those candids you just saw from the dressing room...







 
 

The picture above is about as much as you are gonna be able to see at work without going 'all the way'..the ones after? They go all the way... Adjust accordingly.

























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...