This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) A couple of candids from @MissMeena that she put up on her Facebook fan page..



 



She updates it daily. I see ya'll coming her for past posts (Look on the left and you can see she has TWO POSTS in the top 10 at present time of this post..) so I thought I would give you some more info as to where you could get CURRENT pictures (like these) on her.

 http://www.facebook.com/TEHMEENAFAN*











































*I may still put up pics of hers from time to time as well....I like to look at 'em myself. I just put this up though 'cause I see you guys scouring the blog for sources and she updates EVERY DAY. I know...I follow her there... I see 'em..lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...