This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Hip Hop) Uh oh..It's that time of year again. MTV's Hottest MC In Game List revealed...



You know the time where 93% of you will claim MTV KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIP HOP and then turn around and get mad at 'em for naming whoever they name anyway. The time where someone will get snubbed off the list. The time where some of you will make your own 'MC some shit' lists not realizing that it is the 'Hottest List'. Not the 'best'. As in, who gets play on THEIR NETWORK. If your favorite MC isn't on their list but gets no play on their network to begin YET YOU EXPECTED THEM TO NAME HIM, you sir/ma'am are an idiot. Period. Anyway, here's the list.. Enjoy...



2 Chainz
50 Cent
Big Sean
Common
Drake
Eminem
Fabolous
French Montana
Jadakiss
JAY-Z
Jim Jones
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Lloyd Banks
Maino
Meek Mill
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Red Café
Rick Ross
T.I.
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...