This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Why Governors Could Not Oppose Subsidy Removal, Articles | THISDAY LIVE

Why Governors Could Not Oppose Subsidy Removal, Articles | THISDAY LIVE


WAIT WHAT??

"Another governor said fuel subsidy is no longer sustainable by the government otherwise the country would soon be plunged into serious economic and financial crisis.

The governor expressed worry at the level of corruption that had been concealed in the name of subsidy, adding that the current figures show clearly that they are being doctored at each turn.

“It is so bad now that even when you get to Abuja, you don’t have anywhere to park your aircraft because these small, small boys now have private jets parked all over the place.
“So where did they get the money from? Subsidy! We obviously cannot sustain it and the earlier we embrace the truth, the better.

“Sincerely, the situation is very worrisome but not everyone can see the reality. With the facts available to us, it is unpatriotic to continue to fund the subsidy on fuel,” he said."

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...