This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Movie In a Minute by @phontigallo- This Ep it is the movie "Red Tails" #redtails



He just summed up why I haven't been pressed to see it honestly... Probably not gonna glean much more about 'em then I already know BUT for those who DON'T KNOW I think it would be GREAT. @ book report comment. Which is why I will eventually get around to putting some money into it in some form. Whether that be sending the kids to see it or buying a deluxe edition on DVD/Blu Ray when that time comes..

Click on the video...He has reviewed a bunch of movies before on his YouTube channel.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...