This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/video) @RealNyaLee aka Bad Bald Bitch....


 


You gonna argue with her name? She gave it to herself. I personally concur with it.. As you can see, she gets her money. I ain't mad at that. Follow her on Instagram if you have an iphone and of course if she comes to you town, break out your bread and go see her.






Her and Miabunnydotcom





You don't have to 'imagine her with hair..Here she is..












































 VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK... I put this vid up before but didn't really 'pump it up' so in case you missed it.






Let me have a lil fun.. @ putting this embedded version up.. What up ya'll??








Share:

1 comments:

The Niftian said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

Just damn...diggity damn...double diggity dizamn!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...