This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @Metisha (Larocca) with the behind the scene flicks of her latest shoot.















Actually, it has been too long since we featured her here so we are gonna give you a lil more than the behind the scenes/raws of her latest "The Dream Girls Series" series shoot Joe Rivera..







































 














Gonna give you a glimpse of what else she has been up to...





























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...