This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @Bria_Murphy X Maxim magazine..







You can take liberties with the last name. That is his and Nicole's daughter. (Waits for all the judgmental comments like ya'll aren't out here 'shaming* your parents' every day with the nonsense you put out in the World. Let the girl live...)






*I don't think she is shaming him. I don't having anything to 'project' onto their father/daughter relationship unlike the vast majority of you I see out here tweeting/facebooking. She is an adult and she can do as she pleases. I am not speaking as a person from the 'outside' looking into the situation either. I live in reality. Not 'I don't have to face things' FantasyLand like some of you do. @ Fatherhood/having a daughter...Besides, her MOTHER WAS A MODEL. That is something I am SURE Eddie thought long and hard about. The fact that if he had children, they just might have the God bless looks to be like their Momma. (shrugs)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...