This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) Jay-Z's new song: GLory....



Beside the Common/Drake thing, this WHOLE TOPIC has dominated my TL... I haven't said much about it. It is THEIR business and I wish them well.

I will say this...Some of you BARELY take care of the children you have IN ANY CAPACITY. Either your Mother, Father or brother has 'em or their custodial parent has 'em and you don't do much of anything. So to be out here dissing folks about names of children and the like when you aren't being NEARLY the best parent you can be is laughable...

Jokes are jokes but some of you boy...I tell ya... Laugh to keep hiding that pain though... Laugh to keep hiding that pain though...Laugh that pain away...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...