This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) Today's "Oh...." videos The FedEx box thrower and the UPS finger giver...

I'm not even gonna get into the 'economy' and the jobs situation in regards to this. Even if the economy WASN'T a factor, I'm trying to figure out what would possess homie to do that. No matter what kind of day you are having outside of your job, whatever days you couldn't get off or whatever, I can't see why he would do that. I need answers.

Did he have history with the address/the owner in past deliveries?

Was he covering for someone else?

I need to know what happened dammit (Well, I don't 'need' to know but I would like to know....)








There has to be some 'history' with this one as well.... Somewhere....@ UPS dude.. Can't imagine homie randomly flicking the bird to cameras. Matter of fact, unless said camera is is PLAIN SIGHT, how does he even know it is there? Wonder what happened prior to THIS DELIVERY?




The camera doesn't 'lie' but unless you have a FULL CHAIN OF EVENTS, the camera can be make one look pretty foolish with proper editing/lack of additional footage..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...