This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Stereotype Killer | fathers and daughters

Stereotype Killer | fathers and daughters


Usually it is me ripping folks a new one... I'mma let my peoples Syn speak on it this time. Follow her Tumblr (that is where the source link takes you.. I am in the middle of writing something that kinda touches on the LAST part of this....


fathers and daughters

So many men have SO much to say about how women should act, yet refuse to change how they treat/speak of ALL women. I am not all that interested in hearing the convoluted logic of “I treat women, bitches, and hoes all different”. Men, please get your heads out of the lyrics of rap songs.

If these same men REALLY loved women, they would respect them for the human beings they are, not the sexual entities they see them as. Enter fatherhood and all of a sudden these same men miraculously have all the tools to raise a non-bitch hoe ass woman. Wrong. Your daughter will more than likely look at the women you are attracted to and either be confused, emulate them, or never get along with men on a romantic level long enough to keep a solid relationship. If they were not women worthy of association, why would daddy be around them?

You cannot want a woman like Claire Huxtable (who is a fictional character, by the way) and daughters like Rudy, Vanessa, Denise and Sondra, if you are not Cliff Huxtable (who is also a fictional character). Since some men are using Claire as “the standard” of all things good woman, why are you not mirroring Cliff? Think back to how he treated his wife and daughters. Did you see him being disloyal, acting a damn fool, or being the most insufferable nigga on the planet? Nope. He was just the opposite.

Have we learned NOTHING about children being like sponges though? They do not 100% listen to what we as parents tell them anyway. What becomes normal to them is what they SEE and EXPERIENCE. On those days when you are not being an exemplary father, your daughter is taking notes. On those days you decide you want to be a fuckboy, you daughter is taking notes. On those days when you try to school her and tell her who to be, she is more than likely being confused. What you tell her and what she sees do not quite line up.

That joke many men often repeat about their job is to keep their daughter off the pole? Why have I never heard ANY men say it is their job to show their daughter how REAL men act? Show her that she deserves to be told the truth and dealt with honestly. Show her that the women in your life are valuable because you wholeheartedly care about them, not because you use them to fulfill your carnal/financial needs.

Speaking from experience, everything I have learned through men was not based on ANY of their words. Most men can talk a good game of irrelevant shit but when it comes to putting action behind those words? There are very few men I can say walk the talk that comes out of their mouths.

Tired of the bitches and hoes? SHOW your daughters better and maybe they will live their lives better.

The alternative is to tell your daughter that she will see you make a lot of bad decisions in life but she will always have a choice to be JUST like you, or better. Either way, please tell AND show your daughters the truth…

P.S. - since it is the norm for people to vent about their relationships on social networks, understand that this is not about my daughter’s father. no matter how much he MIGHT piss me off, I would never talk bad about him on a social network. not my style…so no assumptions please. thank you.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...