This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) She said she was 'quitting' her profession: @TeamVRB

Thankfully, she is not... Just slowing down...

 


































Just follow the 'trail' if you don't know what her profession is, just follow the trail... and before you say it, her 'look'? It is why I put her up. I happen to like that. Pretty sure I am not alone. @ every day gal...I don't allow others to tell me what I like...Sorry cuz..

















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...