This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Letter/audio) Canibus's 'reasons' for dissing @JColeNC






My thoughts? See the title of the video. I mean WHY NOT REACH OUT AND TELL THAT MAN THAT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE AN EMOTIONAL 4 YEAR OLD. It isn't that J. Cole is 'undissable' either. By all means, go at Jermaine 'cause this is hip hop. I think Jermaine would tell you that. It is just over 'this'? Come on man...-_-. Tell that man that.






It also reminds of the bullshit LL did to him...Which I felt the same way about LL @ the Toni Braxton video... smh

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...