This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Colt McCoy's father says McCoy doesn't remember anything after hit, never should've gone back in Steelers game | cleveland.com

Colt McCoy's father says McCoy doesn't remember anything after hit, never should've gone back in Steelers game | cleveland.com



BEREA -- Browns quarterback Colt McCoy's father, Brad, said today that Colt doesn't remember anything after taking a vicious helmet to helmet hit from Steelers linebacker James Harrison and that he never should've gone back in the game.

"I talked to Colt this morning and he said, 'dad, I don't know what happened, but I know I lost the game. I know I let the team down. What happened?''

Brad McCoy, a lifelong high school football coach who coached Colt all through junior high and high school, said McCoy doesn't remember throwing the interception in the end zone three plays after he jogged back onto the field after missing two plays following the hit. The pick essentially cost the Browns the game and they lost 14-3.

"He never should've gone back in the game,'' said Brad. "He was basically out (cold) after the hit. You could tell by the ridigity of his body as he was laying there.....'
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...