This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Album) @Nerd_Ferguson X Bitch, Where's My Sandwich....Album cover and art...

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    If you are looking for who is 'next', he might be it. Been at it for a minute. Highly anticipated by many folks who I know really know their music. Hell, I've been waiting on it. Be on the lookout for it. January 31, 2012 Here is a lil bit of what you can expect... We Coulda Had It All by Nerd_Ferguson And ya'll niggas say 'Hip Hop is dead..' though....-_-
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...