This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) Speaking of @FEOfficial... Here is some footage of them at @worldcafelive back in May 2011

The @WCLatTheQueen is its sister joint in Wilmington, Delaware.... Makes one wonder...



 If you live in the DE, NJ, PA, MD area, put this post in the back of your mind after you enjoy it. You never know what it may mean 'later'. (That's a hint.Go with it.)

I happened to be at this show but didn't know they had footage of it up for quite some time due to a personal situation.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...