This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) The boy @IcebergAk playing for Abraham Lincoln in the Team Under Armour (@BRAND0NJENNINGS) Vs Abraham Lincoln High School Alumni Game Featuring Sebastian Telfair & Lance Stephenson



I believe the video will play here as a video slide show....which means if you just let it run, the whole game will show..in clips....(If not just go view it on youtube. It will do it there. That's how I watched it.)  I put this on the TL earlier but I forget to put those names up there. Enjoy the show. You should recognize some of the other players. Greivis Vasquez, DERRICK WILLIAMS (Arizona)  and the like...

If he looks familiar to some of you in DE it is because he played at Delaware and he plays in the rec leagues around here. You may have been dunked on...I mean seen him at the Lil Bob doing his thing...from time to time...out New Castle or in the Summer League playing for the Ballers....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...