This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/Pictures) @RosaAcosta Behind the Scenes of her photoshoot with ( @GroundPounderON ) Magazine..

Bonus pictures and throwback video as well...












Here are some more things from she has been involved with. Read the watermarks if you want more for some of these because YOU CAN FIND THE REST OF THE PICTURES ON HER SITE.




This is actually a throwback video. If you type in her name on this site, you will find this somewhere.

Untitled from Nicholas Christopher on Vimeo.









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...