This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) New from @9thWonderMusic "Make It Big" ft. 9thMatic ..Shot by @pricefilms..

From the album "The Wonder Years"....




Oh you didn't know 9th rapped too? Well you are about to find out. Peep the cameo Delaware folks..You should know him...Someone else is at the END OF THE VIDEO that folks will be interested in too. JAMLA FAMILY ALL THROUGH THE VIDEO.


This song is a NICE RUN down of some of 9th's contributions. For those of you who don't know....



9TH WONDER - MAKE IT BIG from Pricefilms on Vimeo.











Bonus: 12 minute video...Mini documentary...


A Day With 9th Wonder (Mini Documentary) from D.E.M.O. on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...