This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @Malice757 (The Clipse)..I don't think ya'll are paying attention. "A Prophet Without Honor"

A Prophet Without Honor from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.



This clip (pun intended)pretty much sums up ALL THE THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD, seen or been around about a rapper/entertainer from their...you know what? Just look at the video. I don't even wanna spoil it or do it injustice by explaining it wrong. The 'diss track' at the end by the 'neighborhood locales' though.....This is what some of you niggas out here look like. @ dissing folks. For real.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...