This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Via @NFLGoodWitch... National Football League and Players AssociationDear Rob Littal: I Hope Men Treat Your Daughters Better Than This

Player Perspective | News on the NFL – National Football League and Players AssociationDear Rob Littal: I Hope Men Treat Your Daughters Better Than This

It is a swipe...I know her....I just thought it was a good read. Enjoy it...


This whole week, lots of women in sports media have been talking about the vicious things written about the writer Jennifer Gish after she posted a column on the Bills that apparently caused SEVERE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE to some of the male fans that frequent the Times Union.
Gish was told that she was fat and ugly and as a woman knows nothing about sports. Gish’s column that got fans riled up made little sense to me, but I’ve met lots of fat ugly women who know sports so the insults leveled at her were irrelevant.
Unfortunately, these are the typical things that silly ass sexists drag out to discredit women.
I had a similar experience myself last week when I tweeted that Rob Littal was a HUGE LIAR which makes his site Black Sports Online not credible (I stand by my comment).
In response to my tweet, Littal decided to prove how credible his site was by making up lies about me, sending me a string of about 30 tearful tweets that were almost as pitiful as his typo-ridden grammatically-challenged writing.
Since Rob told me to “know my role” I submitted like a good little woman should while he threw his childish hysterical fuckfaced fit. Yes, I’m usually a goon, but what’s a goon to a psycho? Besides, that’s what I have a blog for. ^_^ << happy face
Not only did Littal make up lies about me, he made up lies about the athletes he is upposed to be CREDIBLY covering (AS USUAL).

Rob Littal is a liar, who would have guessed?

I won't post his entire ugly rant, but you get the point. What a fuckfaced loser.
For the record, I’m pretty sure Vikings Visanthe Shiancoe and Cardinals Darnell Dockett wouldn’t want some gossip blogger with hurt feelings trying to ruin their relationships with the women in their lives for the sake of throwing a fabricated tantrum on twitter. And for the second part of the record, I may not know anything about the NFL, but try finding ANYTHING game-related on Rob’s gossip site. GOOD LUCK!
I’m not whining about what happened cause I don’t care what some fat lying pathetic gossiping cunt with chicklet teeth who would sell his fucking soul for an ad dollar like Rob Littal writes about me. (Speaking of cunt, that’s what Maggie Hendricks was called by UFC’s Joe Rogan when her writing sent him into an emotional tizzy.Why.are.these.men.so.sensitive).
My point is, I don’t know what it is about the internet and womens’ opinions that makes grown men forget that there are women in their lives they presumably love and wouldn’t want to be verbally abused or bullied online, much less lied about.
As you can see from the photos, while Rob Littal was tweeting all those filthy things to me, his beautiful smiling little daughter was right there in his profile picture not easily forgotten. Some father he must be!
I hope no one ever treats her that way. A little girl should be able to grow up and tell a fucking sexist moron like Rob that his site sucks monkey balls without being called the fat groupie of the century with not a lick of proof to support it. Let’s stick to the subject fellas. It’s “okay” to say I don’t know shit. It’s not okay to make up things about who I’m fucking, DMing etc. This should be obvious to anyone over the age of 8.
I’m sure Rob will dredge up more lies and cry more tears about what I’ve written here, probably photoshop a photo of mine or two, but one thing I do ask Rob…as you commit more libel against me, do the honorable thing and give a sista a link back! There’s no doubt your lying ass site is popular, help me get some traffic too.
To Rob’s credit, he spews his filth with a photo unlike so many anonymous commenters on the web. Kudos to him? I guess?
Don’t worry, I’m not getting mushy. Next post will be on the Eagles defense (if you think I know anything about the NFL you should read it. It’s really good!)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...