This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @ashleycmsalazar ...










































I mean there is so much I could say about this person. She is an MMA fighter. A UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERAN.  She is a photographer. She has Playboy's 'attention' (Read: It is only a matter of time before they feature her. Watch.) She has been featured in countless magazines. Still and all, she is pretty damm humble. She could be on Twitter on her bullshit. She is not. Very down to Earth. Did I mention she likes the camera???

Here are the things that most of you inquire about:

Age: 27
Measurements: 34dd-26-36

http://onenakedmodel.com/

http://www.ashley-salazar.com
http://www.modelmayhem.com/777451

When I tell you she has TONS OF PICS....PLEASE BELIEVE ME. I mean she LOVES THE CAMERA. And it loves her.

Now before you scroll down any further, I must warn you. Normally I 'redirect' pictures to the Tumblr. I made this post on a SATURDAY just so that I wouldn't have to 'worry' about that. I mean if you are at work though and they frown up on you looking at 'lady parts' at work, just bookmark the page and save it for later. If not, go ahead and scroll down. I mean I said she had PLAYBOY'S ATTENTION didn't I? You'd think you would take the hint. lol 







Oh and if you like what you see, go vote for her here...She'd greatly appreciate it...

http://entertaindmv.com/2011/10/01/vote-for-our-model-of-the-month/









If you go to her sites, you will see these are 'accidental' photos..




































Ashley Dancing in the Dark from Ashley Salazar on Vimeo.




Ashley Salazar in Hollywood, CA from Ashley Salazar on Vimeo.


Ashley Salazar on set with Hot Damn Designs from Ashley Salazar on Vimeo.






She has so much material that I HAVEN'T EVEN GONE THROUGH MOST OF IT. But I am having fun trying.....Get to know her...


Share:

2 comments:

The Niftian said...

Ashley Salazar, I have fallen in lusty love with you...

Rubén said...

she's so beautiful and very profesional ... the perfect model.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...