This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

To the folks asking me about the @aFamFocus ft. @Phontigallo "Uh!"...track...The mixtape it is on: .Music of the MisInterpreted

Here you go..

I put this up back in May but it seems ya'll missed...I can tell you did because there are bunch of you in my DMs talking about 'Where and when did Tay do that song?" So I am bringing the post back to life 'cause you probably missed the REST OF THE SONGS on it too. Scroll down a bit before you say 'who'....YOU HAVE DEFINITELY HEARD HIS WORK BEFORE. Think 'AfterMath'......among many many many other things.....








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...