This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Stainless Steel Ice Cubes | Cool Material....I'm not sure if I want this to catch on or not...

Stainless Steel Ice Cubes | Cool Material

Stainless steel in my drink? I mean on one hand, no MELTING. The other hand though...'Sanitation concerns' on my end anyway. I could see some bar just haphazardly having a 'sanitation tank' and the bartender not doing his job once this catches on. I'd be PISSED. On some 'Open me up a fresh set of ice cubes fam...Damm that. You didn't even sterilize them last joints. I saw you!" 



Ice is pretty simple. Pour some water into a plastic tray, throw it in the freezer, and wait. If you’re impatient, you select crushed or cubed on your fancy french door fridge and stick a cup underneath the spout. Either way, you end up with a bunch of frozen chunks of water that, awesomely, makes your drink cold and, unfortunately, dilutes it to the point that it’s as much water as it is booze. You could go the whiskey stones route, but there’s also another option – Stainless Steel Ice Cubes. Four 1″ stainless steel cubes filled with a non-toxic gel that will make your drink as shiny as it is cold and delicious. $25
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...