This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Props to @vivaciousmodels: #VspotBlog: A VERY SPECIAL #TITTYTUESDAY WITH @KhrystiHill!!!

#VspotBlog: A VERY SPECIAL #TITTYTUESDAY WITH KHRYSTI HILL!!!

 There are PLENTY MORE flicks at the link..Go click...It is worth it.




They were on Ustream the other night and unfortunately got kicked off. Here is some of what you missed. I don't want to give too much 'cause it was for a photo shoot and they probably have BETTER QUALITY pictures than these screen shots..(I distinctly remember her saying she was going to shoot it with the iPhone so there is hope...)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...