This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos/Health) Twitter 2 X Of The Week: @SantanaCaress











This week I am going to take it back to the essence and spirit of this post. For real. "Every day folks" who deserve some shine but aren't out looking for it. This week I picked a person who unbeknownst to her, has stopped me from eating a cheeseburger or something bad with her food posts. (Her and my girl Pele aka Whatsherface , reminded me of good music that I need to go revisit and has had me cracking up in public on more than one occasion when I read her tweets. I present to you the woman who will  "cook like your mother". Santana Caress Benitez...



So yes, you get to a two for one today! You get a flick and VIDEO. Actually a three for one. You get some healthy food tips as well. From my Afro-Latina friend... Enjoy and be respectful if you decide to follow her. She is VERY WELL VERSED in many subjects so feel free to hit her up. The irony of the 'healthy' statement is the cookie recipe is not but it is okay. The shake video is. Oh and for you ladies that like her hair, there is a hair video down there too. An example of what you might find in her Twitpics....






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...