This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh THEY HEARD ME.... Steelers close to re-signing @MaxStarks78

Steelers close to re-signing Max Starks


Steelers close to re-signing Max Starks
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
The Steelers visited with former offensive tackle Max Starks tonight and are close to re-signing him to help their injury-plagued offensive line.
Starks, who was released before the start of training camp, was at the team's South Side facility tonight and will likely be signed to the 53-man roster, a team source told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
The Steelers will have to release a player to make room for Starks, who had been a full-time starter since the middle of the 2009 season.
Starks missed the second half of last season with a neck injury that kept him from working out during the offseason. That caused him to be overweight and out of shape and forced the Steelers to release him.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11277/1179726-100.stm#ixzz1ZuMugaRC
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...