This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@imatotalpackage aka Emmaly Lugo: XXL EYE CANDY OF THE YEAR CONTEST | The Total Package







XXL EYE CANDY OF THE YEAR CONTEST | The Total Package



Well it looks like Emmaly is having a CONTEST OF HER OWN. A contest within a contest? That is open to EVERYONE? Word? What a great idea.

So just what do you win if you enter the contest? Keep reading...Per her blog:






















DEAR FANS,SUPPORTERS,FAMILY & INDUSTRY PEERS
MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU IS :A FAN APPRECIATION VIDEO MADE THAT I MIGHT DO IN LINGERIE WIFE BEATER & BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI (WHICHEVER GETS THE MOST VOTES)
















































































THE PRIZES TO BE WON ARE:

  

1) 10 OR MORE LUCKY PEOPLE WILL WIN AN EXCLUSIVE SIGNED POSTER FROM ME.


2) THE GRAND PRIZE IS A 15 MINUTE SKYPE DATE WITH 1 LUCKY PERSON! THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY BIGGEST SUPPORTERS!


SO YOUR WONDERING HOW DO YOU ENTER?

STEP 1) I WOULD LIKE U TO SHOW ME ON A QUICK VIDEO WHO U ARE(NAME WHERE U FROM) & THAT YOU CASTED YOUR VOTE.


STEP 2) UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE WITH YOUR REAL NAME/USER TITLE I VOTED EMMALY LUGO XXL EYECANDY OF THE YEAR


STEP 3) EMAIL YOUR NAME,AGE,LOCATION & LINK TO YOUR VIDEO TO EMMALYLUGOXXLEYECANDY@GMAIL.COM




A Skype date? That sounds PROMISING. Your own 'time' with Emmaly. I see ya'll in my TL asking pretty girls for their SKYPE NAMES ALL THE TIME so don't sit here and act like you aren't 'pressed' to win some private Skype time with a Emmaly. 'Cause I know you aren't trying to see what folks are 'watching on TV' when you ask (or put your own Skype name out there) the girls for it. A hot HISPANIC MODEL OFFERING UP 15 MINUTES OF HER TIME? Better get creative out here in these streets* The poster sounds dope as well but that Skype Date idea, with her already promising a POSSIBLE FAN APPRECIATION VIDEO JUST FOR THE VOTES ALREADY CAST, is definitely intriguing. I mean one can imagine how that Skype time might turn out. Or who might just happen to 'show up' (coughs...members of Team 305....coughs) while she is Skyping with you. (Yeah I am amping it up but stranger things have happened. Have you seen their videos? Yeah...)































So all of you who come here (or anywhere else) to see Emmaly's pictures need look into this opportunity. . Be creative and you won't come off like you are gonna be on the next episode of The Thirst 48 and she JUST MIGHT PICK YOU.




Add caption








































*Hell, I might even enter...I have my OWN IDEAS OF HOW THE SKYPE DATE could be used. Probably on some TOTALLY DIFFERENT TIME than the rest of you but I will hold that close to my vest. It could STILL BE A WIN/WIN if you know what I mean?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...